Parent Night: Thursday, 8/ 08 630pm in the Auditorium
Everyone must be approved in Family ID before being issued equipment. This includes your physical, accident and concussion forms. This is the only requirement that is mandatory in order to join the program.
Anyone/ Everyone is encouraged to join the Football program this year, regardless of your attendance this summer. All Student Athletes are welcome. Please email Coach Ripple firstname.lastname@example.org with your intentions to play for more information.
*Equipment will be issued on Saturday morning, August 10th beginning at 730am. We will fit those who attended the most strength and conditioning workouts over the summer in order from highest to lowest first, followed by athletes brand new to the program. A second opportunity for equipment distribution will take place on Tuesday evening, 8/ 13 at 6pm.
Equipment distribution will take place at the Field House next to the stadium.
1st Week of Practice:
- Wednesday, August 14th: Report 5pm Field House/ Classroom, Pick up 9pm Field House
- Thursday, August 15th: Report 5pm Field House, Pick up 830pm Field House
- Friday, August 16th: Report 5pm Field House, Pick up 830 Field House
- Saturday, August 17th: Report 715am Field House, Pick Up 930am Field House
2nd Week of Practice:
- Monday- Friday: Report 5pm Weight Room/ Classroom
- Saturday, August 24th Scrimmage vs. Leonardtown 10am: Report 830am
Complete 2019 Season Schedule to be distributed @ parent night.